I regret to announce that Virtual Office and Personal Cloud customers will experience some downtime between 01:15 on 14/04/2018 and 01:45 on 14/04/2018.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
It with regret that with the exception of 15% of my client base that I have disposed of the majority of my Virtual Office product line and 50% of my personal Cloud product line. This disposal is part of the retirement plan outlined and commenced on 13/03/2018.
All clients affected have emailed regarding this and migration and movement works are scheduled to take place on the the 28th and the 29th of April 2018.
I will miss the clients who are moving. many of whom have become friends.
I am pleased to announce that Kimai is now available in my Personal Cloud product. Kimai is ideal for sole traders, self employed people and busy individuals to track time and produce billing reports and invoices against jobs, clients or projects.
Kimai is a free open source timetracker. It tracks work time and prints out a summary of your activities on demand. Yearly, monthly, daily, by customer, by project, by action … Kimai does not have to run to do the recording. You can even quit your browser. Your time is still recording until you stop it from any web browser that has access to your installment. It is designed to hold lots of users but you can use it for a single user if you need to.
Virtual Office clients should raise a ticket for more information and a quote.
Kimai is available for 60 pence per month for both new and existing Personal Cloud clients.
Please use the form below to contact me for more information regarding Kimai and Personal Cloud.
I am delighted to announce that ProjeQtor is now available in my Virtual Office product.
ProjeQtOr is an open source project management software grouping in a single tool all the features needed to organize your projects. It is simple, easy to use daily while covering a maximum of project management features. Its particularity, in addition to its completeness, is to be quality oriented.
- Planning management : ProjeQtOr provides all the elements needed to build a planning from workload, constraints between tasks and resources availability.
- Resource management : ProjeQtOr manages the availability of resources that can be affected to multiple projects. Tool calculates a reliable, optimized and realistic planning.
- Tickets management : ProjeQtOr includes a Bug Tracker to monitor incidents on your projects, with possibility to include work on planned tasks of your projects.
- Costs management : All elements related to delays can also be followed as costs (from resources work) and managing other expenses all costs of the project are monitored and can generate invoices.
- Quality management : The specificity of ProjeQtOr is that it is Quality Oriented : it integrates the best practices that can help you meet the quality requirements on your projects.
- Risks management : ProjeQtOr includes a comprehensive risks and opportunities management, including the action plan necessary to mitigate or treat them and monitoring occurring problems.
- Perimeter management : ProjeQtOr allows you to monitor and record all events on your projects and helps you in managing of deviations, to control the perimeter of projects.
- Commitments management : ProjeQtOr allows you to follow the requirements on your projects and measure at any time coverage progress, making it easy to reach your commitments.
- Tools : ProjeQtOr includes some tools to generate alerts, automatically send emails on chosen events, import or export data in various formats.
For more information on either Projeqtor or Virtual Office, please use the form below to contact me.
I am offering 40% off all Virtual Office commissions undertaken until 10 April 2018.
For more information please use the form below to contact me.
- I am delighted to announce that I am now able to offer the following tools for developers and system integration within my VirtualOffice product.
Please use the form blow to contact me for further information and pricing.
I am pleased to announce a specialist offering for restaurants from my Virtual Office Product thanks to a new addition to the Virtual Office stable in the form of the TastyIgniter Software. This software can be combined with other products in the Virtual Office product range.
More about TastyIgniter
TastyIgniter is an open source restaurant ordering and management system. TastyIgniter provides a professional and reliable platform for restaurants wanting to offer online ordering to their customers.
Features Of TastyIgniter
- Mobile friendly
Our designs seamlessly adapt to look great on any screen – consistently representing your restaurant in the best, pixel-perfect light. They have been built with the mobile user in mind – and as such users now outnumber those browsing from their desktop PC, this is now an essential, rather than a nice to have.
- 100% Free
TastyIgniter is completely and utterly free. No ifs, no buts. And because it’s Open Source you benefit from a buzzing community of coders whose mission in life is to contribute to TastyIgniter’s advancement.
- 0 Technical skills required
TastyIgniter is a ready-to-go system that even the novice can get to grips with. We’ve designed it with every technical ability in mind. Super simple and incredibly straight forward – so managers and restaurant owners can get set up and be ready to go within a matter of hours.
- SEO Supercharged
The TastyIgniter platform has been built from the ground up with consideration for SEO in mind. Today the platform is super search engine friendly – allowing your restaurant to be easily found on the world wide web.
- Perfect for chain restaurants
TastyIgniter is a super easy to use platform, even where there are multiple restaurant locations to manage – all intuitively presented within one single, easy to use interface. This streamlines the efforts of managers who are spinning many plates at once across numerous restaurant locations; TastyIgniter truly is the essential solution for chain restaurants.
- Super easy to customise
Create an online presence that reflects your brand – Add your logo, choose your company colours and customise your store front to tempt customers into your online restaurant. There’s no prior technical knowledge required either, as changes can be made quickly and easily.
- Accept Payments
TastyIgniter comes with a range of payment platform options so that you can take payment upfront for online orders. Choose one, or all, payment types, and look forward to delicious looking profit margins.
- Run powerful campaigns
The TastyIgniter platform is so much more than an ordering and reservation system – it allows you to run customised e-newsletter campaigns to supercharge your sales, grow what can be an invaluable customer email database and utilised to build strong relationships with your customers.
TastyIgniter is a platform that is as perfect for the English restaurant owner, as it is for the Turkish take away owner – supporting multiple languages through a default language that can be translated.
More About Virtual Office.
Virtual Office from Court Guinness is an affordable online business management solution which comprises of any number of open source products from a well populated list and extends and integrates these via a “bridge” solution.
TastyIgniter is available from £1.49 per month*
For more information about TastyIgniter, Virtual Office or Virtual Office for Restaurants, please use the form below to contact me.
*Existing customers only
I am pleased to announce that DomainMod is now available in both my Personal Cloud and Virtual Office Product Lines.
DomainMOD is an open source application written in PHP & MySQL used to manage your domains and other internet assets in a central location. DomainMOD also includes a Data Warehouse framework that allows you to import your web server data so that you can view, export, and report on your live data.
For more information on DomainMod, Personal Cloud and Virtual Office please use the form below to contact me.
I am pleased to announce that Easy!Appointments is now available in my Personal Cloud product from only £0.49 per month.
Easy!Appointments is a highly customisable web application that allows your customers to book appointments with you via the web. Moreover, it provides the ability to sync your data with Google Calendar so you can use them with other services. It is an open source project and it will run smoothly with your existing website, because it can be installed in a single folder of the server and of course, both sites can share the same database.
- Appointment and Customer Management : Manage all your appointments with flexible calendar displays and layouts. Handle all the customer information and their booking history more easily than ever.
- Services and Service Providers : Set up your services and the employees/teams/sections which will serve the customers. Each service is completely configurable and every provider has his own schedule.
- Business Workflow and Booking Rules : Configure the system at your own will, apply the business hours and breaks and let customers book, modify or cancel appointments within specific time periods.
- Google Calendar Sync : Synchronize your events with Google Calendar and share them with other applications. Providers and secretaries will be able to schedules their data as well.
- Email Notifications : Get email notifications for any change on the schedule including bookings, modifications and cancellations. Customers are also informed in time for changes in their appointments.
- Multiple Attendants : Enable mutli-attendant slots and handle groups of customers at certain times. No worries, Easy!Appointments can do that too!
- Dedicated Provider and Service Links : Use dedicated URLs in your website that can navigate your customers to book appointments with specific services and/or providers.
- Responsive Design : Launch the app from your mobile phone and handle all the UIs flawlessly in any viewport size.
- REST API : Develop rich content applications by using the flexible REST API endpoint and handle all the application-wide information from your clients.
For more information on either Easy!Appointments or Personal Cloud please use the form below to contact me.