I am delighted to be a SUSE partner.
SUSE CaaS Platform 3: Accelerating Delivery of Modern Applications for the Digital Economy
SUSE is focused on delivering an exceptional operator experience with SUSE CaaS Platform. With deep competencies in infrastructure, systems, process integration, platform security, lifecycle management and enterprise-grade support, SUSE aims to ensure IT operations teams can deliver the power of Kubernetes to their users quickly, securely and efficiently.
With SUSE CaaS Platform 3, you can:
- Optimize cluster configuration with expanded data center integration and cluster reconfiguration options
- Manage container images more efficiently and securely with a local container registry
- Simplify deployment and management of long-running workloads through the Kubernetes Apps Workloads API
SUSE CaaS Platform 3 will be generally available on 28 June 2018.
For more information. Please use the form below to contact me.
As a SUSE partner I am delighted to announce SUSE OpenStack Cloud 8.
Delivers expanded interoperability, scalability & flexibility
SUSE OpenStack Cloud is the open source private cloud solution of choice for enterprise business, providing the agility to deliver faster time to market and the innovation needed to quickly respond to today’s every-changing business-critical demands.
Released today, SUSE OpenStack Cloud 8 is based on the Pike OpenStack release, giving a host of new features for businesses including:
- Bare Metal provisioning: Provides customers with the ability to quickly and easily provision bare metal servers. Ideal for applications like HPC, real-time systems, Big Data/Machine Learning, legacy applications, etc.
- Distributed backup/restore DRaaS Platform: Avoid downtime and service interruption with the ability to automate the data backup and restore process
- Expanded scalability to support large deployments: Providing the scalability enterprise customers need as they continue to expand their use of cloud
- Dual lifecycle tool options – Crowbar & Cloud Lifecycle Manager (CLM): Giving customers flexible options for deploying and maintaining their OpenStack environment
- Extended 3-year lifecycle support: Meet enterprise customers needs for longer maintenance and rollout timeframes
- Support for NSX-V: Expanded interoperability for customers looking to leverage software-defined networking capabilities
SUSE OpenStack Cloud 8 stands out for the flexibility of deployment options, which help to reduce the complexity of operating OpenStack software.
Few competitors are able to match the breadth of hardware certification and hypervisor support that SUSE OpenStack Cloud offers, giving your customers more choice in how they deploy their software-defined infrastructure.”
For more information on this product, please use the form below to contact me.
I am delighted to announce that SUSE CaaS Platform 2 is now generally available. Continue reading
SUSE Manager 3.1
is the latest release of SUSE’s best-in-class open source infrastructure management software. The new enhancements focus on improving DevOps efficiency with enhanced management of software templates and compliance both in hybrid cloud and container infrastructures.
As a key component of a software-defined infrastructure, SUSE Manager 3.1 provides three new key benefits:
- Improve DevOps efficiency and optimize operations with a single tool to setup and manage a container infrastructure
- Ensure container and cloud VM compliance to hardened profiles/templates across your customers’ DevOps environments based on their own internal security policies
- Reduce complexity and regain control of IT assets with improved visibility of systems and infrastructure deployments
For more information please use the form below to contact me.
I am delighted to announce that I have been appointed as a Partner for Suse.