I am seeking regional distributors for a new range of technologically advanced products, including cleaning products based on the latest advanced technology, electric mopeds, new wearable technology and clothing and other items including possibly the worlds smallest laptop.
The successful applicant will be a successful sales distributor with a proven track record, access to markets for the above mentioned products and a good database of potential customers.
Excellent commissions and more await the successful applicants.
Positions available throughout the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe.
Please click here for more information and to apply
Well the official birthday isn’t until 12/06/2018, however I will be extremely busy on that day and may not be able to write a blog on that day.
So what has happened in 6 years?
Well, this site has gone through more than a few changes in terms of look and feel. More than that functionality has changed. Look at the addition of The Trade Counter and DealNet for example. There are more changes planned soon. More importantly the blogs content focus has expanded and developed, from being a blog website to now being a fully functional multi purpose website for both my business and personal interests. This site has grown from 6 pieces of individual content and functionality to over 3,500 items of content.
In terms of visitors this site has gone from 200 unique visitors visitors a month to an average of 11,000 unique visitors taking in an average of 4.92 pages per visit. The best ever month saw 20,759 unique visits.
I am delighted by these figures and even more delighted about the large number of positive business conversations that are taking place with the starting point being this website.
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to both the occasional and regular reader and visitor alike for visiting, reading and returning!
I am delighted to announce that 50 new pproducts have been added to The Trade Counter
I reached over 3000 items of content on this website!
Less than a month before the sites 6th birthday!
Since my last update in early April a lot has gone on.
Here are some highlights:
- VirtualOffice and PersonalCloud products have been brought back after an aborted sale.
- I am on the look out for a new non executive directorship or trusteeship to take on.
- I have managed to sell, divest or close many of my business interests.
- I am out of the wheelchair for the time being but this might change. The road to recovery is a slow one.
- I am now more than 50% deaf 🙁
- I am bringing back The Tradehouse and a new version should be available over the summer. This will most likely be integrated into this site.
- More than 400 new products have been added to my shop.
- Readership of The Weekly Deals Free Sheet is now consistently at over 1500 unique readers each week.
- Since its relaunch last year, The Weekly Deals Free Sheet has enjoyed a consistent weekly straight line growth of 12%.
- This website and the shop had over 14,000 visitors – a figure I am very pleased about. I would like to thank all website visitors for taking the time to visit.
- This website will be getting a small revamp over the summer.
- I am still mostly retired and I am very pleased to say that I am generally very happy in my retirement 😀 I do struggle do fill a week with activity but maybe that is very good thing.
- I will be be attending The Business Show at London Excel later this month. You can take the man away from business but you cannot take business away from the man!! This visit will be much more genteel than other visits to the show but I will have time for 1-2-1 meetings and to spend time with old colleagues, friends and adversaries who will be in attendance at the show.
Thank you for reading.
I am saddened to announce that the DealNet functionality on this website will close on 30/04/2018.
This owing to me closing down most of my business interests.
DealNet will close at 18:00 GMT on 30/04/2018
Following Court’s formal notice of retirement. Court has no availability for any business activities or projects aside of The Weekly Deals Free Sheet from 01/04/2018.
- Large Projects: None
- Property Brokerage:None
- Property Sourcing: None
- Business Sales: None
- Business Consultancy: None
- Virtual Office: None
- Personal Cloud: None
- Weekly Deals Content Slots:
- Advertising: Good
- Events and Networking: Limited
- Inward Investment: None
- Management Buy In: None
- Business Finance: None
I am delighted to issue this update regarding The Weekly Deals Free Sheet.
Following a recent enforced and unexpected leave of absence publication of The Weekly Deals Free Sheet was unexpectedly temporarily aborted in February 2018 as I have been unable to publish it. You can see the last published version here.
A new weekly production schedule and forward plan has been devised for The Weekly Deals Free Sheet and I look forward to publishing the next edition during the week commencing 9th April 2018.
The content and copy deadline which includes advertising for the next issue is Thursday 29th March 2018.
In view of the extended break in production of The Weekly Deals Free Sheet the free advertising deadline has been extended to the end of July 2018.
Can I thank you all for your understanding.
I am still on an unexpected, enforced, extended leave of absence following being extremely sick. Thank you all for all your kind messages both via here and on other mediums such as email, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
I have decided with three exceptions to start to retire from ALL active business with immediate effect. I am 100% outsourcing some activities. I will continue to run both my VirtualOffice and PersonalCloud product lines. I will also continue to publish the Weekly Deals Free Sheet.
I will be contacting all associates, clients and partners on an individual basis to discuss this and to minimise any impact very shortly. There are a lot of telephone calls to make and still a bit of work to be done!
I will continue to operate this website and keep it up to date.
I hope to be able to publish the next issue of Weekly Deals in April.
VirtualOffice and PersonalCloud
Can I ask all users of these products to please, please, please log any issues with these products via my ticketing system which is here. The guys that are so admirably holding the fort for me with these products are unable to access my email account, Facebook account or any other medium belonging to me personally.Using these methods instead of a ticket both makes it harder for me to keep track of what is happening with VirtualOffice and PersonalCloud and harder to get your issues resolved.
Thank You All
With Warmest Regards
Court Guinness 13/03/2018.