My Virtual Office product has now been live for just over 6 months and has attracted some wonderful new customers who are all very happy with the service they are receiving. Virtual Office puts your business into the browser with access available from any device.
A variety of wonderful tools are available and integration between the tools are available as well. All tools are fully brand able with colours, styles and logos, this increases and add value to the customer experience when customers or third parties have visibility of the solution that has been created for you .
The following tools are available in the current release:
- EGroupWare An oonline portal and integrated business management tool.
- Pydio – – Online Portal collaboration and file sharing tool
- Owncloud – Online Portal collaboration and file sharing tool
- WordPress – Content Management and Web application construction.
- Joomla – Traditional Content Management Tool
- Spreed – Video Calling, conference calling and virtual whiteboard application.
- OnlyOffice – Online document editing.
- YetiForce – Customer Information Management and Business Information Management Tool – Heavy Weight!
- SEOPanel – Web based Search Engine Optimisation Tool
- SuiteCRM – Industry Standard Customer Relationship Management Tool
- FengOffice – Small client/project and business management tool
- Laverna – Web based alternative to Evernote, fast online note taking tool.
- PHP List – Newsletter Management
- DotProject – Traditional Project Management tool.
- Kanboard – Kanban and Just In Time based management tool.
- Pimcore – Product Information Management and much, much more, includes a quality Content Management System. Very powerful internal and external tool.
- Roundcube – Email client
- Tiki Wiki – Corporate Knowledge base and wiki.
More applications are being added with new applications being added on a monthly release cycle.
This list represents a best of breed toolkit to take internal business management to the next level for the smaller business. these tools assist in streamlining an business and increasing productivity and sales. Full back up and disaster recovery are included. Data is held securely in two high security data centres in the United Kingdom.
Prices start from only £3.00 per month.
For more information or to arrange a demonstration, please use the pricing tool below.