Please see below for my latest flyers and work leaflets. Continue reading
It is with regret that I announce of behalf of The P2 Set Limited that Wimbledon Systems will close on 28/02/2017. Cloud Application clients are moving to the new P2 Central Stack under the guidance of myself and all other affected clients will be written to in the next seven days and introduced to alternative providers. On behalf of The P2 Set I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your custom.
Time does fly when you are having so much fun. 🙂 Many regular readers will be very much aware that I have had a number of issues with online stalkers, in fact at one point I had five of them! All at once too! Well I might be chancing my luck by publicising the fact, but this website has seen none of them since early September! Now that is a big weight off my mind. Take care Regards Court
You can download a list of current requirements by clicking on this link: Work With Me - November 2016
You can also view an interactive version below:
As some of you may know I live quite close to a railway line. Every 2 months or so I get kept awake by engineers working on the tracks usually with heavy machinery. I have taken Network Rail to task in the past for failing the basic communications test of letting people know before you keep them awake all night. I was therefore quite surprised to open a letter this morning from Network Rail informing me that they are going to be keeping me awake all night over the next three weekends. Its a start I suppose. Next task for Network Rail? Work out how to perform engineering works in complete silence please. I know I am not the only one who will rejoice if they can sort that one out!
Wimbledon Systems is a new IT Support, Service and Consultancy business based in Wimbledon and specialising in micro small and medium businesses. We offer IT Support, IT Supplies, hosting consultancy and advice and can offer training website design and SEO via our partners. We cover the following areas:
- Colliers Wood
- Raynes Park
- New Malden
- Motspur Park
- Worcester Park
Our rates start from £25 per hour. Our staff have a minimum of 10 years experience in IT Support and are CRB Checked.
We are Microsoft, Dell Symantec, Lennovo and Trend Micro authorised resellers.
Our website is here.
Am I the only one that is already annoyed by the Olympics? In the build up over the past few weeks I have had to contend with the following:
- A foreign Olympic delegation blocking escalators at Euston Station and causing chaos for anyone trying to access the Victoria Line southbound.
- An Olympic organising commitee delegation blocking access to a bar in Wimbledon and then proceeding to block a gangway in said bar to have an “urgent discussion” about where to park a car! These people were so rude to other customers and had the temerity to suggest they had a right to annoy everyone because of their ridiculous uniforms and ID badges. “We can because we are from LOCOG!” said one.
- Numerous other occasions of people in quite frankly silly Olympic uniforms behaving like absolute plonkers in public just because of the uniform. It looks pathetic!
- I live quite close to some of the Olympic venues and there is a noisy black helicopter quite obviously from some security service or other that seems to take great delight in continually flying over my house and annoying me. Please please choose some one else to annoy!
- Lastly as a London resident I have become used to BMW’s and their drivers. However I am now starting to trip over these white ones with silly paint jobs blotting the landscape and being driven in an even worse fashion than is usual for a BMW all because of the Olympic logo on the side. Again they look silly.
The big question is, how much worse can it get?