- Newsagent, South West London, Opposite Station, £40,000
- Wine bar, South West London, Leasehold, currently not trading, excellent location. £55,000
- Land and Sites Required In Surrey, must be larger than 1 acre with road frontage. Call me to discuss.
- Pub for sale good North Surrey Commuter Village Location £89,950. Leasehold.
- Care Home, North London/Herts Borders. Excellent business. Retirement sale. £1.2 million
- Leasehold Pub East London £120,000
- A3 Retail Units Wanted in good Surrey locations must have good ABC1 footfall!
- Dealers required for Business Automation Solutions in Surrey. Excellent Bolt On Opportunity.
- Coming To Market Soon. 1/2 Acre Site. Potential for alternative use STPP 10 mins walk from Epsom Station. Guide > £500,000
- Freehold required in Central London. Commercial. Budget £3-5 million.
- Distributors required in Surrey. Advanced technology and health products.
- Surrey based IT businesses required for acquisition by London based Service Provider.
- Kebab Shop For sale , South of County, £48,000
- 6 X OFF MARKET. London hotels. Please call me!
- Post Office For Sale, Mid County £49,950 ONO
- Office Licence For Sale, Epsom. Leasehold asking £59,950
- Epsom, Takeaway restaurant, Confidential Sale £POA.
- Central London Pub. Leasehold £200,000 Very profitable!
- 5 X Subway franchises for resale. hroughout County.
- North London Newsagent. £189,950
- West London Laundrette £65,000
- South West London, Gastropub £85,000 REDUCED. Trendy Zone 2 Location. Leasehold.
- 2 x Leasehold pubs, Farnham. £POA
- West London Cafe/Deli £79,000 Leasehold
- South West London Chinese takeaway. Retiirement Sale. Leasehold. £38,000
- Businesses wanted to sell in Surrey, please call me for more info.
All confidential deals. Prospectuses, particulars and financials are in the office.
For more information please visit the website for my office
My office urgently require land and sites throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland for clients. For more information please visit the website for my office here
While on a brief trip to the supermarket a few hours ago I took a call from a former business associate who I have not spoken to for a good few years. He informed me that he was sorry to hear that my business was in trouble. I asked him how he worked that out. He explained that he had seen that I was collapsing and selling off some brands and interests. What an idiot! Lets be clear my business is in good health. Running a number of brands takes an awful lot of time and I only have a certain number of hours in the week available to me. I have a number of business interests here that have ramped up over the past 12 months and are doing rather nicely as well. Brands get tired and take effort to keep on track. By trying to create a timeless piece and cut out a workload is common sense. It also creates a manageable entity with less parts that can go wrong and eat up more time. Personally speaking there are other people and things demanding of more of my time and my health is not the greatest at the moment. I have hived off my IT industry activities into Wimbledon Systems and left it to its own management as I no longer wish to be a part of the industry. I only want to take profit 🙂 I am still here and there is always time to discuss and do deals. If you hear any rumours that my business is going down the pan, please kindly ignore them as they are probably started by an unknowing idiot 🙂 The P2 Set is here to stay. Look out for changes and developments in the coming months 🙂
The website for The P2 Set Limited has been updated for 2015. I hope you like it. The new website is here.