I am delighted to be able to announce that GLPI is now available as part of my “Virtual Office” product.
I have a demonstration suite available to potential clients. Please contact me for more information.
What is GLPI?
GLPI is an Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration-Interface. As an ITSM and Asset Management tool, it is capable of managing both the company’s software and hardware assets. You can use it to build up a database with an inventory for your company (computers, software, printers, consumables, etc.). It has enhanced functions to make the daily life for the administrators easier, like a job-tracking-system with mail-notification and methods to build a database with basic information about your network-topology.
- Multi-entity management (multi-location, multi-structure)
- Multi-user support
- Multiple Authentication System (local, LDAP, AD, Pop/Imap, CAS, x509…) and multiple servers
- Multilingual management (45 languages available)
- Permissions and profiles system
- Notification system on events (consumable stock, expiry of contracts and licenses), customizable and by entity
- ITSM functionalities: inventory creation, maintenance and tracking of the entire company’s data assets from a centralized console
- Inventory’s data import from one or several OCS Inventory, NG servers or with the FusionInventory plugins
- Computer fleet inventory with management of its components, disk space and TCO management
- Monitors’ inventory with management of the connections to the computers
- Inventory of the network hardware fleet with management of the connections to the devices (IP, Mac addresses, VLANs…)
- Printer fleet inventory with management of connections to the computers and management of consumable associated and consumption and the thresholds of alarm
- External devices inventory (scanners, graphical tables…) with management of the connections to the computers
- Phone fleet inventory with management of connections to the computers
- Software fleet inventory, with license and expiration dates management
- Administrative and financial Information management (purchase, guarantee and extension, damping)
- Management of the various states for the materials (in repair…)
- Management of generic peripherals and monitors being able to be associated several computers
- External bonds management towards other applications
- History of the modifications on the elements of the inventory
- Management of contracts, contacts, documents related to inventory items
- Incidents, requests, problems and changes management
- Ticket creation through emails, end-user or technician interface
- Ticket lifecycle (assignment, tickets scheduling, solutions, etc.)
- Knowledge base and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please use the form below to contact me if you wish to discuss GLPI or Virtual Office.