Since my last update in early April a lot has gone on.
Here are some highlights:
- VirtualOffice and PersonalCloud products have been brought back after an aborted sale.
- I am on the look out for a new non executive directorship or trusteeship to take on.
- I have managed to sell, divest or close many of my business interests.
- I am out of the wheelchair for the time being but this might change. The road to recovery is a slow one.
- I am now more than 50% deaf 🙁
- I am bringing back The Tradehouse and a new version should be available over the summer. This will most likely be integrated into this site.
- More than 400 new products have been added to my shop.
- Readership of The Weekly Deals Free Sheet is now consistently at over 1500 unique readers each week.
- Since its relaunch last year, The Weekly Deals Free Sheet has enjoyed a consistent weekly straight line growth of 12%.
- This website and the shop had over 14,000 visitors – a figure I am very pleased about. I would like to thank all website visitors for taking the time to visit.
- This website will be getting a small revamp over the summer.
- I am still mostly retired and I am very pleased to say that I am generally very happy in my retirement 😀 I do struggle do fill a week with activity but maybe that is very good thing.
- I will be be attending The Business Show at London Excel later this month. You can take the man away from business but you cannot take business away from the man!! This visit will be much more genteel than other visits to the show but I will have time for 1-2-1 meetings and to spend time with old colleagues, friends and adversaries who will be in attendance at the show.
Thank you for reading.