A1, A3 and A5 retail premises required in Inverness-shire

On behalf of clients I am looking for A1, A3, A5 retail premises Inverness-shire. I require good quality good quality A1, A3 or A5 retail space throughout Inverness-shire Must have licence for food and beverage consumption on or off the premises . Excellent deals for commercial property sourcers available. Excellent budgets on offer! For a discussion in confidence about providing pop up retail space in Inverness-shire, please contact me.