- Newsagent, South West London, Opposite Station, £40,000
- Wine bar, South West London, Leasehold, currently not trading, excellent location. £55,000
- Land and Sites Required In Surrey, must be larger than 1 acre with road frontage. Call me to discuss.
- Pub for sale good North Surrey Commuter Village Location £89,950. Leasehold.
- Care Home, North London/Herts Borders. Excellent business. Retirement sale. £1.2 million
- Leasehold Pub East London £120,000
- A3 Retail Units Wanted in good Surrey locations must have good ABC1 footfall!
- Dealers required for Business Automation Solutions in Surrey. Excellent Bolt On Opportunity.
- Coming To Market Soon. 1/2 Acre Site. Potential for alternative use STPP 10 mins walk from Epsom Station. Guide > £500,000
- Freehold required in Central London. Commercial. Budget £3-5 million.
- Distributors required in Surrey. Advanced technology and health products.
- Surrey based IT businesses required for acquisition by London based Service Provider.
- Kebab Shop For sale , South of County, £48,000
- 6 X OFF MARKET. London hotels. Please call me!
- Post Office For Sale, Mid County £49,950 ONO
- Office Licence For Sale, Epsom. Leasehold asking £59,950
- Epsom, Takeaway restaurant, Confidential Sale £POA.
- Central London Pub. Leasehold £200,000 Very profitable!
- 5 X Subway franchises for resale. hroughout County.
- North London Newsagent. £189,950
- West London Laundrette £65,000
- South West London, Gastropub £85,000 REDUCED. Trendy Zone 2 Location. Leasehold.
- 2 x Leasehold pubs, Farnham. £POA
- West London Cafe/Deli £79,000 Leasehold
- South West London Chinese takeaway. Retiirement Sale. Leasehold. £38,000
- Businesses wanted to sell in Surrey, please call me for more info.
All confidential deals. Prospectuses, particulars and financials are in the office.
For more information please visit the website for my office
Many regular readers and old friends have commented that I seem to have taken my foot off the gas in terms of this blog and a few other things. So what has been going on? Well firstly I had to restructure my businesses because I did not have enough time to tend to them all. I have also been spending quite some time here. The next issue came in March when I had a small accident. You can read more about that here. This threw up a few other issues incluing severe arthritis which mean’t I would spend most of the year on crutches. Last week I was able to stick the crutches into storage after a procedure in hospital.Only time will tell if this is a temporary as opposed to a permanent solution. Some of you may also remeber this little issue that reared its ugly head a few years ago and started playing havoc with my hearing. I now wear hearing aids full time. Unfortunately this was the start of something more serious. So there is the answer, unfortunately my time has been taken up with other things.
One of the businesses my office has an interest in, HMA International, who are international recruitment and relocation specialists require Landlords with properties in CB, DL, NE and TS postcodes. They specifically require studio and one bedroom flats. To contact them, click here.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish every single one of the 9500 unique visitors to this website so far this year a very happy christmas and a prosperous 2016. Thank you all for reading 🙂
In 2004 I bought my first travel website. I have just disposed of my last one. In the intervening years I have bought, or developed and subsequently sold 20 travel websites and taken some profits (and losses!) along the way. As part of a major reorganisation I started this year. I have just parted with my last travel website. I have enjoyed my time working with the online travel sector immensely and had a great time. One of the most endearing things that I take with me on my next commercial journeys are my very fond memories of the support and camaraderie I received from partners and competitors alike! I will miss the business but it is time to move on and concentrate on my current baby The P2 Set.
Has anyone else noticed that Sainsburys supermarkets or @Sainsburys for those of you very au fait with Twitter, seem to be in a massive habit of getting it wrong recently?
In the past 24 hours I have seen a number of breaches of contract. A deceitful argumentative delivery driver, who managed to break half of my delivery and then slander myself and my partner to a manager at Sainsbury’s. Some idiot contact centre workers who need to learn about contract law and a slanderous lady by the name of Stacey who not only slandered myself and my partner but told me to Piss Off. If you like that sort of abuse I suggest you call Stacey on 0208 9748854 its Option 4.
Sainsburys have told me they are cancelling our account. Well that’s good because customer service has gone so far down the pan they have just lost a customer to Waitrose. I suggest if you value customer service, you abandon this shower and go to Waitrose like me or whichever other competitor brand you prefer.
As for Sainsbury’s themselves. I will see you in Court very soon. I’m suing for the damage you did to my order. I’m suing you for breach of contract and I’m suing two members of your staff for slander. Including the lovely Stacey.
Shame this has to happen to what was once a very strong bastion of our high streets and our retail parks.